I’m sure we can agree that climbing mountains is one of the most challenging and exhausting activities we will ever do as human beings. The reason I bring this up is that many people view insurance as one of the most mentally taxing scenarios they will ever encounter.
Some of the reasons for this are:
1. The language within insurance is difficult to understand.
2. There are too many options to make a decision without weeks of research.
3. The only reason you typically use these policies is because something negative has happened in life.
4. Most people feel the products are too expensive.
5. Lastly, pushy agents are annoying!
In the United States when you look at those who do not have access to an employer or group policy 9.2% of the population was uninsured in 2019 according to the Kaiser Family Foundation @ kff.org
Key findings of a survey conducted by lifehappens.org include:
As an independent agent I’m not forced to offer you a square peg for a round hole. I have answers for most scenarios and budgets.
First – I will gather information to get an in depth understanding of your needs.
Second – I use the resources and companies at my disposal to create a plan to fit your budget.
Third – we discuss the best options for you and your family.
Lastly – those policies get put in place and you can sleep better at night knowing you are protected.
As life and your needs change, I will be there to help guide you and your family.